12.7.09

Coz it makes me happy.

" i guess there;s no way i can prove it to you. but i haven't changed .
the only thing that changes is what i project to the world, but if you really know me, that should be of no relevance to you.
i really appreciate your letter; honestly. it means the world to me...
but how does the feather feel when the flying elephant writes her to say she's his reason for living?
you will always be great. and i will not always be there. but i'm glad we at least intersected... "

" i didn't see the last email!? i'm sorry :( i get so many.
we always change i guess. but if we stay true at our core -- to our families and our friends-- then i guess we're ok?
xoxox
gabe "

*insert here the two replies from vicky-t* (The first one was something like "you can always send letters/gifts to our management" and the other one was like "what do you want me to say? I always delete @replies anyway, but, ...hi!?")

keltiecolleen@couun word!