11.4.09

Pick Your Artist: The All- American Rejects

Are you male or female: Damn Girl
Describe yourself: One More Sad Song
How do you feel about yourself: My Paper Heart
Describe where you currently live: Real World
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Back To Me
Your favourite form of transportation: Night Drive
Your best friend is: She Mannequin
Your favourite colour is: Fembot (????????????????????????????????)
What's the weather like: The Wind Blows.
Favourite time of day: 11:11 PM
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Fallin' Apart
What is life to you: Gives You Hell
What is the best advice you have to give: Why Worry
Your favourite food is: I Wanna
Thought for the Day: Girl Of My Dreams
How I would like to die: Stab My Back
My soul's present condition: Breakin'